Keeping our customers flying with complete peace of mind remains our primary goal. To achieve this we apply a strategy built around four values: safety, reliability, innovation and proximity. Our team of 6,000 specialists worldwide focus their energy and expertise on that common goal: keeping them flying.
Turbomeca specialises in the design, production, sale and support of low- to medium-power gas turbines for helicopters. Including its joint programs with other manufacturers, Turbomeca is today the world’s leading provider of helicopter engines, offering a full range of services close to customers, wherever they may operate.
The company also develops and markets turbo-jet engines for aircraft.
Turbomeca also has one subsidiary: Microturbo, a specialist in turbo-reactors for missiles.
Turbomeca turbines power civil, parapublic and defence helicopters for all the leading helicopter manufacturers. They equip training and support aircraft.
The importance we attach to investment in R&D enables our customers to benefit from the latest technology with a real potential for improved power rating, and from a complete engine follow-up, ensuring their engines keep their performance and retain their book value.
- 75 years experience on the world market
- 90 million operating hours
- 70,000 engines of its own design
- 18,200 turbines now in operation
- 2,500 customers in 155 countries
- 450 - 3,000 shp for helicopters
- 2,670 - 3,750 daN for aircraft jet-engines
- 16 sites and 1 subsidiary
- 30 Certified Maintenance Centers
- 18 Repair & Overhaul Centers
- 90 field representatives and technicians around the world
Please find hereafter the Turbomeca Headquarters address:
64511 Bordes cedex
GPS data: 43.237954,-0.291599